As a leading provider of visitor management technology, we are continuously innovating new features to boost operational efficiency and quality of care for senior living and skilled nursing facilities across the nation. We are thrilled to introduce the latest enhancements to the Accushield Platform and NEW functionality that that will help you advance data collection at your facility. Keep reading to learn more!
Introducing Google Review Attribution
Starting today, you have access to a detailed report featuring your community’s latest Google reviews so you can know exactly what your visitors are saying in real-time. Better yet, this information is available right under the “Marketing” tab in the Dashboard eliminating the need to login to your Google Business Page.
Google Reviews are now available to all users to view, but Reputation Accelerator customers have the added benefit of identifying which reviews were a direct result of a created campaign. This is marked by a green badge. These new insights equip you with a more streamlined way to convert leads, act on referrals, and mitigate issues efficiently.
- Read your most recent Google Reviews from the Dashboard under “Marketing”
- See your community rating from Google with tips on how to improve it
- Identify which reviews are a direct result of campaigns (for users who have Reputation Accelerator enabled)
To enable Reputation Accelerator for your community, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the information request box under the “Marketing” tab in the Dashboard.
Enhanced Campaign Creation: Reputation Accelerator
We are proud to present the latest improvements to our campaign creation flow for Reputation Accelerator, designed to help you configure a campaign with confidence.
Reputation Accelerator is part of the Guide product line, and this feature prompts visitors to leave reviews to enhance your facility’s online credibility and drive more insights on internal operations. With this latest update, you can experience an enhanced campaign creation flow with added tool-tips and simple configurations to make this process easier than ever before.
Here are a few popular campaign ideas:
- Google Review Requests
- Staff and Workforce Retention Surveys
- Staff Onboarding Surveys
- Event RSVP’s and Post Event Surveys
- Social Media Audience promotion
Improved Resident Roster Management
We have also improved Resident Roster Management to include a number of important data fields to provide you with everything you need to know about your resident’s profiles. Now, you are empowered with advanced visitor management reporting, communication enablement for family and friends, a history of Resident care notes for staff, and so much more!
Do you have an active resident integration?
If you have an active Resident integration (e.g. PointClickCare, MatrixCare), Accushield will display newly mapped fields and ‘protect’ them so Accushield users will not be able to make edits. If you leverage our Accushield SFTP/API Resident integration, please contact us to learn how to expand your profile to include data to leverage our new features.
Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Kiosk and Mobile App Updates
We are excited to share 3 usability improvements to our kiosk and mobile app that simplify the registration process for all users. We streamlined the experience by removing 2 “extra” confirmation questions and adding a driver’s license skip option for visitors, vendors, and volunteers.
Not familiar with Driver’s License Scan?
What’s Coming Next?
- Corporate Controls to allow corporate users to create campaigns for a select group of communities
New Visitor Categories – Accurately track who is in your building
- Tours: Easily track when a prospect resident has signed in with visit notifications, tour insights through the Dashboard and post-tour follow up through Connect and Reputation Accelerator.
- Patient/ Adult Daycare Participants: Simple patient or adult day participant registration. This visitor category could also be used for other purposes, like tracking job candidates and will have multiple configuration capabilities.