For Hospitals & Acute Care
Seamlessly Strengthen Hospital Security
Streamline entry management, improve hospital safety & security, and free up staff time.
The Accushield kiosk creates an automated security check-point giving facilities a better handle on the visitors, staff, and vendors that enter and exit the building.
The Accushield sign-in & entry management kiosk for Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities. Here are some of our most used features:
- Simplified staff, patient, vendor & guest sign in
- Rapid sign in with mobile or permanent QR code
- Printed health-verified name badges
- Sign-in and visitor analytics & reporting
- Engage with visitors with group messaging
- Capture & approve required documentation
- Agree to custom policies and consent forms
- Integrated temperature scanning & screening questionnaire (optional)
Join the 8,000+ Healthcare Facilities across the US and Canada that use the Accushield kiosk to sign in the visitors, staff members, patients, and vendors that enter and exit their facilities. We work hard to get better every day and pride ourselves in providing the best customer support possible.
Please ask for references – it’s what makes us different!
New Scheduling Solution Alert!
In 2023 we introduced a new, fully-integrated scheduling platform called Flex designed to meet the needs of a the gig worker. Flex is an AI-powered all-in-one solution for streamlined shift management, flexible employee scheduling, time sheets, and communication.
- A simple, mobile-first platform that empowers your team to browse, self-schedule, and accept shifts directly from their phones
- End-to-end shift management
- Automate shift callout to reach staff in seconds
- Fully integrates with the Accushield kiosk for precise time and attendance
- A staffing agency marketplace designed to create pricing transparency, competition, and invoice oversight
Your hospital safe & secure with Accushield
Helping prevent avoidable exposure and spread of outbreaks in facilities
The sign-in kiosk registers all staff, patients, vendors, and guests entering and leaving the community. The system tracks who a visitor is seeing within the community, allowing at-risk individuals to be identified after being visited by someone with COVID-19.
- Helps keep out individuals who show symptoms of COVID-19.
- Helps mitigate the spread of COVID-19 by tracking visitor and patient visit interaction.
- Helps with mass staff, patient, vendor, and guest communication should there be a COVID-19 outbreak.
- Helps with COVID-19 messaging (example: the person must agree to wash hands and wear a mask before completing the sign-in process and entering the facility).