For Senior Living Communities
Know who is visiting your residents
Join the thousands of Senior Living providers that rely on Accushield to efficiently manage their visitors, third-party caregivers, agency providers, vendors, and staff that enter their communities daily.
Team Accushield has been working relentlessly to eliminate all manual logging processes at Senior Living Communities by perfecting a system that allows for easy, secure, fully integrated sign-ins.
All of us at Accushield look forward to working with you to create the safest possible environment for the wonderful seniors who grace our lives.`
“Accushield has evolved from a nice-to-have check-in tool to the virtual center point of our daily operation. As regulators have had to evolve how they evaluate operator protocols, they often compliment us on how we have incorporated the Accushield solution into our overall methodology in tracking and managing visitors, third-party care, and staff. Like many technology advances, this has become a regular and reliable part of our everyday best practices.”
David Eskenazy, Chief Executive Officer – Cogir Management, U.S.A.
Accushield is an all-in-one solution designed specifically for Senior Living Communities. Our most prominent features include:
- Easy staff & visitor sign in
- Touch-free QR code sign in via app
- HIPAA compliant data storage & management
- Advanced analytics & reporting
- Agree to consent forms & community policies
- Health screening questionnaire
- Temperature scanning
- Capture & verify medical or compliance docs as a part of sign in
- Printed health-verified name badges
As industry leaders, we’re a step ahead. Here’s how:
We strive to go above and beyond for our customers – case in point: our decision to support not only our entry management software, but also the physical kiosk hardware, so we can ensure your system is always operating at optimal performance. At Accushield, we view customer support as a top priority. This means that when you call – we answer. FAST.
We stand behind our service-first model and ask you to please visit our Google Review page to hear more from our customers.
New Scheduling Solution Alert!
In 2023 we introduced a new, fully-integrated scheduling platform called Flex designed to meet the needs of a the gig worker. Flex is an AI-powered all-in-one solution for streamlined shift management, flexible employee scheduling, time sheets, and communication.
- A simple, mobile-first platform that empowers your team to browse, self-schedule, and accept shifts directly from their phones
- End-to-end shift management
- Automate shift callout to reach staff in seconds
- Fully integrates with the Accushield kiosk for precise time and attendance
- A staffing agency marketplace designed to create pricing transparency, competition, and invoice oversight
Accushield's newest 2023 solutions
You asked for it – we developed it! Here are the 4 most requested solutions for 2023:
- Digital Respirator Fit Testing – Digitally capture (OSHA required) documentation for respirator fit testing
- Mass Text Notifications – Send group and one-on-one text messages to visitors, staff, third-party caregivers, and residents.
- Staff Agency Tracker & Timeclock – Keep tabs on Staff Agency clock-in and out times using the Accushield kiosk.
- Reputation Accelerator – Prompt all visitors to rate their visit experience and leave a Google review.
Powering front desk management • Empowering your community
The Accushield Dashboard is the nucleus of front desk operations in your community. It is equipped with robust features that allow you to swiftly access reports, data, documents, analytics, and all the information you need to manage visitor entry, security and compliance. From sign-ins to document verification, the Accushield Dashboard streamlines operations for front desk efficiency.
- Visitor, staff, and resident sign-in reports
- Document management and verification
- Agency staffing hourly/daily log reports
- Resident care reports & analytics
- Contact tracing & interaction reports
- Secure data collection with HIPAA-compliant cloud technology
Visitor Management + Staffing Agency Tracking
Actively monitor shifts and the hours filled by Staffing Agencies. This Accushield feature enables operators the ability to keep tabs on Staff Agency utilization/trends and provides a way to verify billed hours.
- Avoid late Staffing Agency billing
- Be alerted via text message when an Agency Provider clocks in at the Accushield kiosk
- Receive automated reports based on Agency spend and trends across your portfolio
- Verify Staff Agency time and attendance and approve billed hours
Resident, staff, and visitor evacuation made simple
Knowing who is in your Community during an Evacuation is critical! The Accushield kiosk gives community management a quick and easy way to account for all on-site residents, staff, and visitors.
- Print full evacuation list from name badge printer in seconds
- See everyone in your building from your smartphone
- Send mass text messages to all visitors, residents, and staff in the community
- Instantly call a visitor, staff member, or resident in the community that is unaccounted for
Supercharge your Google reviews with Reputation Accelerator™
Real statistics from customers using Accushield’s Reputation Accelerator™:
- 74% of all Google reviews that our customers have received in the past month can be attributed to Reputation Accelerator™
- Reputation Accelerator™ is responsible for generating an average of 7.1 Google reviews per customer in the past month
- The average rating on Google for those reviews is 4.6
- Over 90% of all ratings are positive
Calculate Your Return on Investment
Identifying your Senior Living Community’s return on investment with Accushield is easy! Just complete the fields below and learn how Accushield can give time back to staff, put money back into operations, and drive quality experiences for your customers today! Check out the Senior Living ROI calculator.
Third-party caregiver coordination and reporting
Do you find it challenging to include Home Health, Hospice, and Private Duty services in your resident's care plans? If so, the Accushield kiosk can solve this problem by capturing care information from all third-party care providers as they sign in and out. After the needed information is captured at the kiosk the data then becomes reportable via web-based dashboard and can be included in the resident care planning process. Voila!